It’s time to revisit our plantings from the last few years and give them a helping hand by pulling weeds that are in competition with our native plants.
But be quick… there are only 20 spots available each day!
- Saturday 3rd September – 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Sunday 11th September – 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Friday 16th September – 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Saturday 15th October – 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Sunday 23rd October – 9:30am – 3:30pm
What to bring:
- Clothing appropriate for the weather (rain and sun protection)
- Water, lunch, snacks, hot beverage-filled thermos and chair to sit on at lunch
- Weeding tools (long-handled tools to use whilst standing are best)
Note: Please bring your own weeding tools from home. No toilets are available onsite.