The launch of our online donation portal in late 2020 has streamlined much of our donation administration, especially when it comes to issuing tax-deductible donation receipts at the end of each financial year.
Benefits of using our easy online donation portal include:
- Automated tax-deductible receipts emailed to you upon initial donation
- Access to your own secure Donor Dashboard, where you can see donation history, download receipts, manage your subscriptions and update your profile.
Set up a recurring donation
Please follow the steps below to set up a recurring donation to Bio·R.
1. Visit our Donate page (bior.org.au/donate)
Visit bior.org.au/donate or click the green ‘Donate’ button in the top right corner of this page.
2. Choose your donation amount and frequency
Once you have navigated to our Donate page, using the donation widget on the right:
- Choose the amount you wish to donate
- Choose whether you wish to cover the transaction fees associated with your donation
- Choose how often you wish to make this donation (click month for more options)
For example, if you wish to donate a dollar per day, you might choose to donate $30 monthly, or $365 annually. In that case, please choose custom amount and then enter the desired amount.
Please note that only donations of $2 or more are tax-deductible, so we do not recommend setting up a $1 daily recurring donation for that reason.
Once you have completed this section, please select continue.
3. Enter your contact details
Next, we need some contact details for receipting purposes – and we’d also love to know who is supporting our work! Please enter your first and last name, as well as the email address that you would like the receipt emailed to.
Feel free to leave a comment, too. You might like to let us know why you’re donating. We’re always keen to hear what matters most to our wonderful supporters.
4. Enter your payment details
Next, please choose a payment method for you donation. Available options are credit card, PayPal, or direct debit.
Please note that the offline donation function is only available for one-off donations, not recurring donations.
- For credit card donations, please enter your details into the fields.
- For PayPal donations, when you click Donate Now, you will be redirected to an external window to complete the transaction using your PayPal account details.
- For direct debit donations, please enter your BSB and Account Number into the fields.
Once you have entered the relevant details into your chosen payment method, please select the green Donate Now button.
5. You’re done!
That’s it! You should now see the donation widget reload with a thank you note.
You should have also received a receipt in your inbox.
If you have any issues, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Thanks for your ongoing support!